Sr. Estimator- Direct Hire
New York, NY 10017 US
We are hiring a Senior Estimator for a highly reputable company based in New York, NY with multiple divisions across the US. This position will entail estimating in the commercial side of construction.
- Attends pre-bid meetings to obtain project specifications
- Plans and creates thorough project estimates
- Prepares subcontractor bid packages and budgets within deadline
- Solicits and maintains communication with subcontractors and vendors
- Transmits addenda and other bid information to subcontractors
- Ensures that the proper coverage from subcontractors is in place
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Work from home options (if applicable)
- Vacation days
- Sick days
- Floating Holidays
- Flexible work hours
- Paid Paternal/Maternal Leave
- Life Insurance
- Bonus structure
- Other company perks!
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or Construction Management
- 10 years of experience in construction estimating, previous commercial experience is a plus
- Experience estimating across all sectors of construction
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work in a fast paced environment to meet deadlines
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Bluebeam,PlanSwift, ISqFT, Sage/Timberline or similar programs
Salary $115K-$150K DOE + Full Benefits
Apply now, for immediate consideration!
Meet Your Recruiter
Direct Hire Recruiter
Resourceful recruitment professional with over ten (10) years of experience in Customer Service, Operations, Sales and Recruiting. I have worked for a diversity of industries such as: Facility Management, Entertainment, Insurance, Construction, Beverage, Staffing and Recruiting and Home Services. Anywhere from start-up to Fortune 100 companies in the US and LATAM markets.
Fun fact: I lived in Madrid, Spain and backpacked through Europe total of 13 cities in 28 days.