24 New Boston Rd Sturbridge, MA 01566 US
STP is one of the leading Construction/Renewable recruitment companies on the East Coast. We are looking for a sharp, highly driven individual to be a part of our growing New England team.
If you are looking to be a part of a success-driven culture where you are valued as a partner with endless possibilities, look no further.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work as a Construction Sales Representative covering a New New England territory from both in-office and on the road. In a team environment, you’ll connect construction professionals with top construction firms throughout the New England market.
What You Need for this Position
- Have 1+ years of Sales/Recruiting/Business Development experience
- Have a fundamental understanding or a passion for the Construction Industry.
- BS/BA in Business, Construction, or Similar is Preferred.
- Eager to build a career, not just find another job.
- Take ownership and pride in your work.
- A desire to win.
What's In It for You
- Strong Salary + Commission + Bonus
- Employee benefits: Health, Dental & Vision
- Comprehensive Training program
- Company laptop + Monitor (for remote office assistance)
- Focus on a work/life balance
- Collaborative team
- 3 Weeks PTO
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Casual, laid-back culture, No Micromanagement.
- Company Awards / Monthly Recognition
- Employee Referral programs
STP is not your typical skilled trades construction recruitment agency. Built On Blue-Collar Respect!
Meet Your Recruiter
Chief Executive Officer
Allow me to introduce you to Seth, the CEO of STP. He is a strategic leader who is passionate about developing people and achieving numerical growth. With 20+ years of experience in the construction staffing industry, Seth started his career as a carpenter, but his love for construction led him to pursue a career in construction sales and service. For the past 18 years, he has been facing the ultimate challenge of building and operating high-volume skilled trades staffing businesses.
When he's not working, Seth loves spending quality time with his family and friends, exploring new adventures, and riding his bike.