Fleet Maintenance Mechanic
Lewiston, ME 04240 US
Heavy Equipment Mechanic needed for a Construction company out of Lewiston, Maine. This job will be responsible for maintaining and repairing trucks, road construction machinery as well as lighter weight vehicles.
- Trouble shoot and repair engines, drive train, hydraulic and exhaust systems
- Perform preventative maintenance tests on equipment
- Perform body modifications and repair work to mechanical equipment at sites
- Repair and overhaul engine, cooling systems, heating, AC systems, electronically operator breaks etc
- Inspect new equipment to ensure quality
- ARC and Acetyline welding to repair damaged equipment
- Experience repairing heavy equipment
- Must have basic hand tools
- Must be able to lift up to 70 pounds
Salary is $24-30/hr depending on experience, and full benefits! Send resume for immediate consideration!
Meet Your Recruiter
With a background of over twenty years in the horticulture industry and more recently in higher education, Brijin has gained exceptional customer service and HR experience. Recently obtaining a certificate in HR, she is excited to transfer her people management skills to the construction staffing industry.
In Brijin’s spare time, she enjoys spending time with her daughter and family. She also loves gardening, ice fishing, and seeing live music.