New Bedford, MA US
When you join our team, you are not just an employee, you are part of our family. We take pride in offering full benefits, flexibility and great pay.
We are hiring Experienced Licensed Electricians to start immediately in New Bedford MA in a ball manufacturing facility. Long term opportunity, indoors! Looking for Journeyman to assist in troubleshooting, installation, disassembling, repair, and reassembling on a wide variety of production equipment (mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and electrical systems) machine control panels as well as the buildings main distribution and building wiring.
- Competitive pay rates $40-$50hr
- 3rd shift 11pm-7am
- Medical Ins.
- PTO time
- Tool/tuition reimbursement
Qualified candidates will have:
- Massachusetts Journeyman license
- Electronic training on AC circuits, DC circuits, CMOS and TTL and Digital Logic troubleshooting.
- OSHA 10
- Basic hand and power tools
- Must be reliable and able to take direction well
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screen
We look forward to hearing from you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Lead Recruiting Manager
Greetings! Danielle has been working in staffing for more than three years, specializing in industrial and construction fields. With a master's degree in human resources, she takes pleasure in imparting her knowledge to employees and guiding them toward their next career opportunity.
During her leisure time, she indulges in various activities such as playing volleyball, visiting the racetrack, and camping with her loved ones. She loves the outdoors and cherishes every moment spent in nature.