Marlborough, MA 01752 US
New England’s construction staffing company, STP is hiring an experienced commercial Journeyman Electrician to work on commercial & solar construction projects. We pride ourselves in keeping our employees close to home and being flexible with our projects so you can determine which project and schedule works best for you.
Skilled Trades Partners (STP) is a company focused on its employees and one of our core values is the belief that you are only as good as your people. It is this belief that keeps our employees' happiness and safety as our top priority.
- $36 to $45/hr + Full Benefits!
- Competitive wages based on skill and work habits
- Per Diem offered for travelers
- Paid Time Off – PTO
- Paid holidays
- Tuition assistance/reimbursement
- Regular talent appreciation lunches
- Work close to home
- Optional overtime
- Refer a Craftsman Program (earn $$ for referring your friends)
- Personal Protective Equipment – PPE
- Employee of the month recognition and rewards
- Fully Tooled
- Current Mass Journeyman License
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Good communication skills
- Safe work habits (OSHA 10 is a +)
Safety is our #1 priority!
This position is safety sensitive and requires the ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner for your safety & health and/or others.
STP is a specialized staffing agency that is built on Blue Collar Respect for Electricians, Carpenters, Plumbers, Pipefitters, HVAC, and Solar Professionals. Our goal is to provide the highest quality talent to the best commercial construction contractors on a temporary, contract, or full-time basis.
Contact Us: Text: 508-689-9728 Call: 508-689-9728
Meet Your Recruiter
Construction Recruiting Manager
Meet Ashley! STP’s Construction Recruiter and Payroll Manager. Ashley earned her Degree at Worcester State for Business and Accounting. Our team, craft-employees and clients love Ashley's warm and bubbly attitude, along with her focus and her knack for getting the job done. Although new to the industry and construction staffing, her background made the transition super easy and successful.
In her spare time, she stays busy playing sports and raising her two amazing sons.