New Bedford, MA 02720 US
When you join our team, you are not just an employee, you are part of our family. We take pride in offering full benefits, flexibility and great pay.
We are hiring Electrical Apprentices in the New Bedford area to troubleshoot, maintain and repair techniques on manufacturing, electrical and mechanical systems in a Ball manufacturing setting.
1st, 2nd and 3rd shift available
Job duties include:
- Troubleshooting and repair techniques on manufacturing equipment, electrical and mechanical systems.
- Responsible for analyzing, troubleshooting, maintaining and repairing complex equipment
- Maintain work records (work orders, PM's, materials and parts transactions) on computerized Maintenance system.
- Test, calibrate, and repair electronic, mechanical, electromechanical, and electronic measuring
- Effectively work with others within the team environment to achieve team goals, Effectively work with others within the team environment to achieve team goals
Qualified candidates will have:
- 2+ year of electrical experience
- 2nd shift 3pm-11pm
- Reliable transportation
- Basic hand and power tools
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screen
Pay and Benefits:
- Health insurance
- Paid days off
- Holiday pay
- Free OSHA 10 training
Come build with us! Send resume for immediate consideration.
Meet Your Recruiter
Lead Recruiting Manager
Greetings! Danielle has been working in staffing for more than three years, specializing in industrial and construction fields. With a master's degree in human resources, she takes pleasure in imparting her knowledge to employees and guiding them toward their next career opportunity.
During her leisure time, she indulges in various activities such as playing volleyball, visiting the racetrack, and camping with her loved ones. She loves the outdoors and cherishes every moment spent in nature.